Sunday, October 23, 2011

It has been a great while since I have been able to post anything in the Shop. Going back to school has really taken most of my time. Today's post I have a quick shot of a GK costume and some info on Night Lord Novels.






I had the chance to pick up a new book series. The series is about the Chaos Space Marine chapter Night Lords. They are written by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, who is a great writer.

The first book is Soul Hunter. This is the synopsis from Black Library "The Night Lords form an uneasy allegiance with the Black Legion in order to assault the valuable planet of Crythe Primus. The Imperial world puts up a stern defence, but the biggest obstacle to success will be the disunity and mistrust between the two Legions. Will their covenant last long enough for them to succeed in their mission?"

The second book is Blood Reaver. "Driven on by their hatred of the False Emperor, the Night Lords stalk the shadows of the galaxy, eternally seeking revenge for the death of their primarch. Their dark quest leads them to a fractious alliance with the Red Corsairs, united only by a common enemy. Together with this piratical band of renegades, they bring their ways of destruction to the fortress-monastery of the Marines Errant."

In the middle of these two is a short book that is only available via audiobook now. I should say that it is not so much a book as it is more of a audio drama. Titled Throne of Lies, it was pretty cool to add background noise to the voices that I heard while reading these novels.

The newest novel in this series is Void Stalker. Slated for release in May 2012. It has to do with Talos and the Night Lords and the Farseers of the Ulthwe craftworld. I am very excited to read this. I would highly suggest checking these out.

On a related note I am looking for the book SHADOW KNIGHT & THE DARK PATH. his was released at a Black Library event in 2009 with only 500 copies. If anyone knows of someone who would like to sell this please let me know. I would love to read it.



I wanted to share was this cool cosplay suit of a Grey Knight. This picture was taken at Anime Banzai 2011 in Layton Utah. I thought that it was very well done and should be shared. I am not sure who the creator is so I am unable to credit them with the fine work that has been displayed.






May the roll of the dice be with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment